Second Idea: It was discovered that the mind is like an iceberg. The 5% that sticks to the surface is the conscious mind, the part we control, where our skills (behavior, skills and knowledge) and our five senses, which can be measurable and observable. The other 95% is also called the unconscious mind or superconscious, part of the brain that does things that we do not realize (blinking, breathing, heartbeat, digestion, etc..) Here is our 6th sense (the intuitive) , our values, needs, motivations, feelings and emotions. yQue has to do with the attitude? Our unconscious mind dominates our attitudes, is like a laboratory that governs our mood. In every situation we live in, our unconscious acts by releasing a chemical that makes you react in certain ways.
Reflection: If we had a way of controlling this part of our mind, would have the key to generate a new attitude. But yComo do? The unconscious functions like a computer: Follow the orders literally, to the letter. It does not analyze, it can delve into something good or bad. There is no sense of humor. Just as the computer is programmed with programming languages, the unconscious is also programmable. yComo schedule? By means of two mechanisms: thought and language, all that you think and you’ll talk daily programming. Example: If you wake up in the morning and say a que flojeraa , it becomes a physiological reaction (to the letter), it asks you what (not analyzed) and as no sense of humor as you scrub, is likely to have lazy all day However, if you will start your day programandote yourself in words how, a tengo much energiaa , a the day is perfectoa , etc., the physiological response will be positive and your day will be different. Reflection: A real change in our attitude is not achieved in the overnight, the mind must be strengthened daily. In the third part of this series, which will be published shortly, will give you some tips to strengthen your mind and make a real difference in your attitude.